Monday, December 10

YAY! can blog again!
hahahaha!
I'm back in Singapore already! :D
I miss Chiang Mai!
I miss all the times there.
I managed to patch up with all my old friends!
whoope! :D
I miss them lotsa!
4-5 years later, then can see them again.
haiix..
unless we go there next year again.
hehes. [:
I don't mind staying there for another few days lor.
I also miss pooling !
DPET taught me how to play de.
haha, he is very sarcastic de. -.-
Thank you !
& he is also my surgeon.
Thank you very much!
because on the day we came back to Singapore
we went to the airport foodcourt to eat.
then i was very careless,
the wooden chopsticks de wood went into my skin!
yucks!
& it is very deep!
still can see even until now.
It's super painful can.
If not for DPET, I wouldn't be able to write, eat, play netball/ bball.
Thanks a lot, my savior!
hahaha! :D
After this trip, I got to know more people.
I'm looking forward to YDP!
After that, i would know more and more people.
hehehes :D
meeting other people and getting to know them is so fun!
lol!
sorry, i'm getting sot.
haha. :D
gtg now, byes! ^^
take cares people! :D

No comments: